                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: Any
         Planned Release:

This bug report has severity 1 = Wish, and it refers to the Cities Tab (F4
key).
I'd appreciate if I could sort the cities by a new column called "island ID",
so that I can change production for all cities which rest in same island. I
know the cities tab has a feature to select all cities in same island of
currently selected city, but that doesn't help when you have about 35 cities
with computer-given awkward names, and you have to be haunting for that one
city which rests on the island which you want to manage: that takes a lot of
time, and it would be much simpler if I could order cities by island. Better
yet if I could attribute names to each island, and if this name was shown in
cities tab.
Another request is if it could there be an automated city renamer in cities
tab, so I could easily change that awkward name that computer gives to my
cities. Entering each name as the city is being founded isn't anyway pratical,
because turn timeout is usually short, and I can't waste any second typing
city names in that dialog that pops up, at least in early game, so I leave the
default name and have to change it later.
Another request is if in cities tab for global observers we can show the
nation owner of the city, perhaps with a flag icon.
Tks.
KS