- Once I select nation, same leader name is shown in "Name" and "Leader"
columns. I suppose former should remain as user name.
- Observers are listed after all players, not next to one (s)he observes.
There's no easy way to tell who I'm observing
- Do we really need two different "random nation" concepts? Originally
everyone has "Random" nation meaning they will be assigned random nation when
game starts. If I then pick "Random", I get immediately assigned some nation
and there's no way of getting back to original random-as-unassigned state.
- For usability it would be nice if "Take this player" would toggle AIness of
the player off. I take the player because I want to play it (otherwise I would
select observing)