Fix attached for the "MinYear" requirement case. Simply allow any value.

We couldn't force value to be at least start year in effects loading even if
we wanted. Calendar, and start year, is not yet set up at that point. We could
add check to ruleset sanity module, but as year has no gameplay effects at
all, I don't think that's necessary - maybe someone even wants to implement
countdown style calendar where years decreases as turn increases.

(file #16658)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: Pre4000BCMinYear.patch         Size:0 KB