I realized that the new entry "ranked_username" in the scorelog file
introduced by this patch would serve no purpose since at the time it is
logged, as payload of the "addplayer" directive, the associated player has
just joined the game, and hence TURNS_NEEDED_TO_RANK turns have not yet
passed, which is required to set the variable "ranked_username" to the
player's username from its default ANON_USERNAME.

I removed "ranked_username" from the "addplayer" directive; format is:
addplayer <turn> <player-id> <name> , <username>
  adds a player starting at the given turn (inclusive)
    <player-id> is a number which can be reused
    <name>     may contain whitespaces
    <username> may contain whitespaces

(file #16684)

File name: scorelog_detailed-1.patch      Size:3 KB