Update of patch #3561 (project freeciv):

Follow-up Comment #2:

Turned out that it's not new with the 27/60 patch, but those areas are high in
current TRUNK already. I think it's the left side info panel where padding
between lines (and font size?) has increased and unit displays just fill equal
height. Attached screenshot is from current TRUNK r21993, without the patch.

So I guess this patch can go forward now (it's not making any new breakage),
but in the future: 1) Info panel size should be fixed. 2) Maybe units should
appear vertically centered to their area, while they now seem to be on top of
the area.

(file #16765)

File name: gtk3citydlg.png                Size:239 KB