                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release:

Originally I reported this in patch #3566, but turned out that this was not
caused by the patch but existed before.

1. Put several items to city worklist
2. Select from the Source Tasks something that is not what city is currently
producing
3. Click "Change Production"
4. Notice how first item in worklist (=current production) does not change as
it should. Bug is just in that new production is not shown there, it does
change in reality, and is shown in ohter places

Later also:
It seems that "Change Production" does not work after you have already done
one "thing" with the worklist. You can "Change Production" once succesfully,
if you do nothing else before.

I have not tested if S2_4 or gtk2-client are affected too.