On 2013 Jan 1, at 3:22 PM, Steve Wilson wrote:

> Is there a FreeCiv port for iOS on the iPad? I see random postings on various
> sites that makes me think that it has been done, but I can't find one
> anywhere.

        There isn't one now, and i don't see one in the foreseeable future.
iOS apps have to be compiled with Objective-C, and i'm guessing it would not be
a trivial task to port our current code over to it.  Then there's the little
matter that our main GUI [GTK], does not exist within iOS and might not ever.

sent from Lion

Max Headroom: I sense a prob-prob-prob-problem here! Why the long face? Hmm?
Hmm?
Theora Jones: I think I lost my brother.
Max Headroom: Have you ch-ch-ch-checked your pockets?
Theora Jones: Max, it's not funny.
Max Headroom: Sorry.