                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: Microsoft Windows
         Planned Release:

There's just one warning left when compiling for Windows (crosser style
build):

utility/support.c: In function 'fc_stricoll':
utility/support.c:298:3: warning: implicit declaration of function 'stricoll'
[-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
utility/support.c:298:3: warning: nested extern declaration of 'stricoll'
[-Wnested-externs]

I tried to figure this one out (and fix) a while back when I managed to get
rid of the other warnings, but found no easy + proper fix (don't remember the
details).

As the last warning this has somewhat higher priority than it otherwise would
- it's the thing holding us back from enabling -Werror for Windows builds and
thus detecting new problems immediately when they occur.