                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release:

Current TRUNK civ2civ3 gives warning about "Pikemen" flag of Destroyer. This
is simply because when combat bonuses framework was introduced, I didn't
notice that civ2civ3 used Horse/Pikemen flags for Submarine/Destroyer, and
didn't reimplement it as combat bonus.

But I think this was not quite right to begin with (affecting S2_3 & S2_4
rulesets). "Horse" flag is given, in addition to Submarine, to actual horse
units. This means that Destroyer with Pikemen flag will get double bonus
against horses (battle between them can take place if destoryer is in a city).