                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release:

can_upgrade_unittype() begins with test that player can build *current*
unittype. Can anyhbody explain why it's there?
It means that if scenario (or even bribing in special ruleset) provides player
with special unit not available for him/her to build (I wonder if this
prevents upgrdes of UTYF_UNIQUE units altogether, as you would be unable to
build another when you already have the one you want to upgrade) there's no
way to later upgrade such units to somethithing player *can* build.

The case where this came up was when I tried to test upgrading with giving
tech for more advanced unit to player. Upgrade was not possible since I had no
tech for the original unit (can't upgrade Pahalanx to Musketeers when you have
Gunpowder but not Bronze Working)