Noticed only after committing this - nation pointer is not sensible way to
store this information as many functions that will use this require pointer to
player who plays the nation.
This is bad in that savegames created between now and until I get this fixed
will be incompatible with proper versions. However, as were talking about
TRUNK development versions here, I'm not going to make big effort to sanely
load such versions. You are warned now (do not start games with current
revision if you want to use produced savegames in future revisions)