                 Privacy: Public
         Planned Release:

>From bug #20501:

"Currently there's nothing stopping players from needlessly fortifying their
units in cities in the mistaken belief that this will help. Perhaps if units
in cities never reach "fortified" state (grey fort icon) and are permanently
"fortifying" (yellow "F") when inside cities, and if a city is built around
them they go from fortified to fortifying, would hint (somewhat obliquely)
that something funny is going on?

"I don't want to take the order away entirely, as I sometimes use it as an
alternative to Sentry when I don't want a unit to wake up and hassle me every
time a foreigner passes by."