How can I then tell which units are active (will get focus) and which are
really fortifying/fortified? When activating large number of units fortified
inside city this becomes really important. I don't want to use S)entry to keep
units in cities, as they would then wake up when ever enemy ship passes by
(actually, I have catapult/cannons on sentry so I can counterattack with one
keypress when someone comes next to city, I don't want Phalanx/Pikemen to
activate to steal focus) or when they have been healed from previous attack
against the city.