> I haven't been following closely. Did this require some
> code-side change first? That is; does wiki ruleset
> documentation need to document that this is new behavior in
> 2.5? Latest freeciv release is 2.3, so documentation in wiki
> should be usable for 2.3 and 2.4 at least.

'TRUE' and 'FALSE' are compatible with 2.3, so what I edited in the "Editing
rulesets" matches the current version.

I added a section about transforming old '0' and '1' only in "How to update a
ruleset from 2.4 to 2.5".

The code-side change will come very quickly, I just removed one part of my
patch today, so I didn't commit it yet (patch #2190).