Update of bug #20495 (project freeciv):

Follow-up Comment #1:

> Noticed that units fortifying have a increasing activity count.

I was wrong. The activity of the units with strange activity count were
sentry.

I found at r5333
<http://svn.gna.org/viewcvs/freeciv?view=revision&revision=5333> that
ACTIVITY_SENTRY has been forgotten as activity "where activity count is
irrelevant". Or may be that count is relevant? I don't think so. The attached
patch should fix that count.

However, what should be done when loading savegames with such huge activity
counts?

Also, why do these AI Muskets and Pikemen are sentry? What advantage do they
get? I think they should be fortified, shouldn't they?

(file #17263)

File name: update_unit_activity_sentry.diff Size:0 KB