Update of bug #20535 (project freeciv):

                Severity:               2 - Minor => 3 - Normal

Follow-up Comment #1:

"a bit"? What we currently have is what I managed to get working in order of
that icon issue not to block all of gen-road development. It should have been
quite straight-forward conversion from old way of producing road icons (=when
fixing this, pre-gen-road code might be worth checking for reference) but for
some reason it didn't work the same at all.
Once the icon is centered, it will probably make sense to draw just one or two
of the road segments - currently all are drawn to make sure something gets
drawn down from the very top part of the icon.

I'm just about to commit patch #3709 what adds icons for river road types. It
suffers many of the same problems as existing road icons, but again, let me go
forward with river road types.