                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: cazfi
         Planned Release: 2.5.0

This ticket is about removal of gui-win32 from version control. So far the
deprecation plan has been that if nobody volunteers to maintain the client
before, it will be removed even from version control during 2.6 cycle.
But I don't think it makes any sense to have it in S2_5 if at the same time
it's already removed from TRUNK. It would be too late to find it in S2_5 and
to start working on it. So, rather than removing it from version control
immediately after branching, I know suggest that we remove it already before
branching.

So, if someone wants to keep gui-win32 alive, now would be last moments to
start submitting patches to fix it.