                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release: 2.5.0

AI trait "aggressive" does not nicely fit to same scale than other traits in
default AI. As a result its default value is set to 150 when all other trait
values are 50 in all supplied rulesets.
That would be barely acceptable solution if we supported only default ai
module. But we certainly cannot make that ugliness part of ai module
interface, to say: "All AI modules have to be implemented so that trait
aggressive gets weird scale different from all other traits, since that's what
default ai does and all rulesets AI module might be used with expect that. No
clean trait value scale implementations allowed."