                 Privacy: Public
         Planned Release:

When nationality is enabled, partisan appearance upon city conquest should
depend on citizens of the city being mostly (maybe ruleset defined %)
nationality of the former oẃner.

This is harder to implement than I though as part of the partisan creation is
moved out to lua-script.
IMHO that's not something that should be defined in ruleset (lua-script) as it
anyway depends on hardcoded properties - there's no real freedom in creation
of that script fragment but it *must* be almost what it is in every ruleset.
(There might be difference in what each maintainer considers default.lua to
be. To me it's part of the ruleset and should make sense in that context. To
someone else it might be just part of freeciv server implemented in lua.)
Here it also makes it impossible to change partisan behavior in C-code only
without changing the scripting api. There's currently no way for the
lua-script to check if such a nationality condition would be fullfilled.