Unfortunately this is giving warnings for me (GCC 4.4.3-4ubuntu5.1 on Ubuntu
10.04):

taicity.c: In function ‘tai_city_worker_requests_create’:
taicity.c:56: error: ‘task.tgt.type’ may be used uninitialized in this
function
taicity.c:56: error: ‘task.act’ may be used uninitialized in this
function

It seems clear that these are to me untrue, but I'm not sure how to persuade
the compiler of that. Attached patch has the obvious workaround.

(file #17525)

File name: trunk-taicity-worker-task-init.patch Size:0 KB