Update of bug #20652 (project freeciv):

                Category:                    None => ai
Homeless ai caravan crash

Follow-up Comment #2:

While this particular crash was in the code in TRUNK only, there's more places
where caravan without homecity crashes. I managed to setup crash in
caravan_find_best_destination() ->
caravan_find_best_destination_withtransit(src == NULL) which means that S2_4
at least is affected. Code has changed quite a much since S2_3 but I cannot
see how the old code could survive with homeless caravan. NULL gets stored to
caravan_result -structure and is happily used from there.