Only for nreqs for effects, which I would expect to be removed in the spirit
of having one correct function to do each thing that needs doing.  The place
it might be would be sanity_check_req_set, but that doesn't seem to be aware
of the idea of negated requirements (and, further, is likely to choke on some
negated requirements sets because of the limit on multiple requirements of the
same type).

I believe the general activity of sorting that to be outside the scope of this
bug, but it is certainly within the scope of one of my TODO items (positive
disjunctive requirement specification), so I'll be sure to check for such
impossible conditions with that set of patches.