                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release:

With separately launched client I first accidentally tried to connect to wrong
server - one with which client was not compatible. When I then connected to
correct server, I cannot end turn as "Turn done" is not sensitive. Seems to be
reproducible.

In case it matters: Incompatible server is remote one, and it takes some time
to establish the connection. At first I thought this was about connecting to
new server when connection to previous server is still in progress.