                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: Any
         Planned Release: 2.4.0,2.5.0

We seem to have a number of issues with units transporting other units -- both
when actually using recursive transports (patch #2270 etc), and more generally
since that code rework with cargo and transport becoming separated, etc.

We've got a mix of tickets: symptoms (some hard to reproduce), and causes
found in the code (many already fixed). This ticket exists to collect and
track everything that smells similar, to try to match up causes and symptoms
and hopefully convince ourselves when we've fixed everything that's been
seen.
(As such, it's a bit vague, and some of the related tickets may turn out to be
unrelated. And when we can close this may also be a bit vague.)

(I _think_ this collection is distinct from the other metaticket bug #20679,
but I could be mistaken.)