> Do we expect that to have fixed all issues reported in this ticket?

Well, yes and no.

As I repeated in a few bugs here, the way freeciv is using 'row-activated'
signal was never was never really correct, so I don't see any proper fix for
that - it was always working just cause it wanted to, not cause it had to.
Also I'm unable to reproduce the problem anyway.

On a not quite related note: I wonder how much will break in regard of theming
with gtk+ 3.8 release (given the number of commits to 3.8 branch, I'm waiting
till 3.8.1).