Update of patch #3692 (project freeciv):

Follow-up Comment #4:

Here is the patch I've been using a couple of months now. I've tested mainly
with the modified ruleset I use for any serious freeciv games I play, but at
least in brief autogame testing also default settings + classic ruleset seems
to be slightly benefit.

> There's slim hope to get that part kludged (while we wait for
> more extensive rewrite to future versions) by increasing
> TRADE_WEIGHTING so that Plains gets roads (1/1/0 -> 1/1/1)
> rather than is turned to Forest (1/1/0 -> 1/2/0).

This seems to work to some extend at least. Often Plains (1/1/0) get roads
(1/1/1) and are then irrigated (2/1/1).

(file #17756)

File name: AIPriorities.patch             Size:0 KB