                 Privacy: Public
        Percent Complete: 0%
                  Effort: 0.00
         Planned Release:

Opening ticket for beta2 windows package feature discussion to continue from
similar beta1 ticket: task 7599

About MagickWand:
I have managed to build some versions of it for crosser, but most versions are
broken one way or the other. At the moment 6.8.1-10 is the latest version that
compiles for crosser, so I would try with that if I were to attempt MagickWand
inclusion to official build environment.

  <http://gna.org/task/?7678>