                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release: 2.4.0, 2.5.0, 2.6.0

Something I found while fixing bug #20727:
If unit is loaded in server side, but removed from the client because it goes
out ouf sight, it's not unloaded in client end before removal, leading to
asserts in common code.

I guess we can't expect client to send unloading instructions in this case -
unit is not really being unloaded. Rather client should unload it itself. This
has not the potential problems of wrong transported status being used in
client end as unit is question is just being removed, along with it's
transported status.