Yes, I am sure. The most annoying it is when I want my bomber to attack a
target and there is unintentionally some city or airbase on the way. I have to
navigate it manually. Otherwise it stops there and finishes attack refueled in
the next turn. I am professional software tester. The problem is just that the
code orders aerial units to stop at every base on it's way regardless the
distance to the next one. It should compare the distance of each base on the
way of the unit and it's final destination to it's number of movepoints before
each turn and order it to stop just at the most distant one within unit's
action radius.