                 Privacy: Private
             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: dun.na.s...@gmail.com
         Planned Release:

[nation_lunda]

name=_("Lunda")
plural=_("?plural:Lunda")
groups="Medieval", "African"
legend=_("Founded by 1490 CE, the Lunda Empire was reportedly\ founded when a
Lunda queen married a handsome Luba\ hunter from the north. The Lunda, unlike
the Luba from\ whom their basic form of government was taken, were\
matrilineal. The Empire came to rule over much of what\ is now the Katanga
province of the Democratic Republic\ of the Congo southwards into northern
Zambia. Their\ position in south-central Africa gave them unique access\ to
both Atlantic and Indian Ocean trade routes. The\ Empire continued on until
conquest by Belgian forces in\ 1887, becoming part of the expansive Congo
colony.")

leaders = {
 "name",                "sex"
 "Mwata Yamvo",        "Male"
 "Mbala I Yaav",        "Male"
 "Nkota Matit",  "Male"
 "Mushidi I a Nambing",      "Male"
 "Yaav a Nawej III",             "Male"
 "Lueji Naweej",           "Female"
}

flag="lunda"
flag_alt = "-"
city_style = "Tropical"

init_techs=""
init_buildings=""
init_units=""
civilwar_nations = "congolese", "zambian"

cities =
"Musumba", "Kolwezi",
"Kengere",
"Fungurume", "Guba", "Kambove",
"Likasi", "Busanga", "Shikete", "Lubudi", "Mutsahtsha", "Nyangula",
"Ikelenge", "Mwinilunga", "Mutanda", "Solwezi", "Panda", "Bunkeya", "Bukama",
"Kikondja",
"Lumwana", "Chimwishi", "Kansashi", "Kipushi", "Katuba"

File Attachments:

Date: Mon 20 May 2013 10:22:00 PM UTC  Name: lunda.png  Size: 623B   By: None
Please contact me if you want a fuller size flag (or had any other questions).
Wasn't clear if SVG or PNG was correct format.
Date: Mon 20 May 2013 10:22:00 PM UTC  Name: lunda-shield-large.png  Size:
704B   By: None
Date: Mon 20 May 2013 10:22:00 PM UTC  Name: lunda-shield.png  Size: 632B
By: None