                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release:

If workers are upkeep-free (at least in combination with a nohome flag,
killunhomed disabled and no civilian flag) the AI goes crazy and will
continuously build more, not stopping even when it has more than 50 per city.
  I haven't looked into the code yet, so I don't know if this is caused by the
autosettler AI always wanting more since they are so cheap, a general desire
almost always trumping everything else for the same reason or the AI thinking
they are a cost-effective unit for defence (which they would be if they could
kill anything not obsoleted by the Iron Age).