Update of patch #3936 (project freeciv):

Follow-up Comment #2:

Third patch version!

User interface is now unchanged in windowed mode. I hope this makes it easier
for us to apply this patch!

Some additional complexity:

* Use one callback to toggle the etched in shadows of the scrolled window when
the fullscreen state changes.

* Use another callback to toggle the widget name of the menu bar so that it
picks up the correct style properties for fullscreen mode (This is how GIMP
handles their fullscreen mode transformation).

* We need to capture the pointer to the GtkMenuBar widget, as only a widget
name change on it itself will trigger a visible refresh of the style.

Applies to master and down to 2.3

(file #18081)

File name: 0001-gui-gtk-2.0-In-fullscreen-make-sure-the-menu-bar-tou.patch
Size:7 KB