Update of bug #20920 (project freeciv):

crashes in freeciv server

Follow-up Comment #6:

mir3x, the tileset is loaded in Javascript in the user's web-browser, the
server side of freeciv-web doesn't load a tileset. So I don't think any of
these crashes are tileset related. Do you have any other suggestion about some
of these failed assertions?

I should note that these assertions that I have reported here are gathered
over quite a long time period, so it's not like the freeciv server is crashing
all the time. When thousands of games are played, it's not surprising that it
might occasionally crash,  for software that is still in development.