bug #20965 notices that some scenarios have too old format in TRUNK where
support for loading pre-2.0 games has been dropped. That makes this ticket
more urgent, and we need to start thinking about 2.5 savegame format freeze. I
think we can make it separate from general datafile format freeze so that our
needs to touch ruleset format does not prevent savegame format freeze. Please
list here anything you think might still require changes to 2.5 savegame
format. If there's nothing listed in a reasonable time, I assume that format
can be frozen in its current form.