Update of bug #20973 (project freeciv):

                Category:               client-qt => general
_BV_ASSERT() compilation failure when bit number is signed.

Follow-up Comment #1:

I don't understand how the compilation fails there, but not on any other place
in our code where signed variable is used as bit number to BV_SET() or
BV_CLR(), but attached patch seems to fix it anyway.

(file #18294)

File name: SignedBitnumber.patch          Size:0 KB