Experimentally, "UTYF_UNDISBANDABLE units are killed outright for maps without
coastal cities" is still true for the standard ruleset regardless of whether I
fix try_to_save_unit().

Which shouldn't have surprised me; the new requirement to save Undisbandable
is to find a city native to the *transport* (not the cargo), so if your king
was on a boat and you happened to have no coastal cities left, well, sucks to
have been you.

Still, I can't see that the behaviour noted in comment #8 can be deliberate,
so I'll submit a patch.