                 Privacy: Public
         Planned Release: 2.5.0, 2.6.0

Unit activities order (including holes for obsolete activities) cannot be
changed to keep savegame compatibility.
To fix that in the future, we should start saving activities order to
savegames. Sooner the better, so targeting to S2_5.

Note that as long as we have current hardcoded order, loading side does not
absolutely need changing (it can ignore order from savegame as its always same
as internal order). As getting the savegame format change (saving part) is
blocking S2_5 savegame format freeze and anything depending on it, I'm
actually likely to quickly implement just the saving part in this ticket, and
to leave loading part to future ticket.