Summary: Add a local range to diplomatic relation requirement
Submitted by: sveinung
Submitted on: Wed 14 Aug 2013 08:24:09 PM GMT
Priority: 5 - Normal
Assigned to: None
Discussion Lock: Any
* Applies on top of patch #4051. Submitted separately as it is more invasive.
* A player has no diplomatic relationship at all to it self so a test is
* The other player is needed for the local range. Make it possible to pass it
to are_reqs_active, get_target_bonus_effects, is_req_active,
is_effect_disabled and is_effect_useful.
* Send the needed data in base, extra and road. The tile owner is the other
player. This makes it possible to solve bug #20886 in the rule set (if a
solution that only forbids building stuff without transferring ownership is
* I plan to use local DiplRel requirements in the spy action enablers (in a
follow up patch to patch #4077 patch, #4078 and patch #4079).
* A local DiplRel range may be useful for some of the existing effects. No
support added. This patch is invasive enough already.
Date: Wed 14 Aug 2013 08:24:09 PM GMT Name: diplrel_local.patch Size: 29kB
Reply to this item at:
Message sent via/by Gna!
Freeciv-dev mailing list