> I'll go through your patches within a week (sorry for the delay, but I have
limited time) for at least commenting them.
Great. Hints when you read them:
 * As there currently only are two supported actions I have left them in an
enum for now. This will change when autogenerated and/or rule set defined
actions are added.
 * A change from the design in comment #2 is that I now use two requirement
vectors: one on the actor and one on the target. This makes it possible to
have unit requirements on the actor AND the target. It also avoids confusing
rule set authors on who a requirement applies to.