We introduced run-time-variable command help just so mapimg_help() could
carefully constructs a list of compiled-in toolkits (IIRC), but I suppose the
examples aren't conditionalised:

Examples of <mapdef>:
 'zoom=1:map=tcub:show=all:format=ppm|ppm'
 'zoom=2:map=tcub:show=each:format=png'
 'zoom=1:map=tcub:show=plrname:plrname=Otto:format=gif'
 'zoom=3:map=cu:show=plrbv:plrbv=010011:format=jpg'
 'zoom=1:map=t:show=none:format=magick|jpg'

I think I thought at the time that making all the examples mention
"format=ppm" in the non-MagickWand case would make a user who'd only seen a
non-IM build wonder "so what's the point of this format parameter for anyway
if it can only ever take one value" -- I left them in to demonstrate that
variety was possible.

But I suppose we could construct an alternative set of examples if there's
only on tool/format which omit the 'format' argument.

(Also, i18n. But since the examples are non-translatable, we can get away with
making the whole block a %s whose values aren't marked for i18n.)