                 Release: 2.4.0 RC1
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: Microsoft Windows
         Planned Release:

"The server setting diplcost defines a percentage penalty for receiving
technology and gold from a diplomatic treaty. I think there should be separate
settings for each. If diplcost is set to 100 to make trading techs less
profitable, it invalidates all gold payments. Including those that have
nothing to do with technology transfers."

I'm re-opening this as i want this feature in the release.  From
https://gna.org/bugs/?16882