                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release:

(Bug report probably isn't actionable with the information here -- no version,
savegame, etc -- but I don't recall seeing the symptom before, so I thought it
was worth recording.)

From #freeciv IRC:

15:11 < mashina> there's a bit of a border oddity - another civ that used to
be
                 there (it dissolved that city) still "owns" a tile nearby
15:11 < mashina> recalcing borders didn't seem to help
15:13 < mashina> http://i.imgur.com/ZeXjGzg.png the oddity
15:24 < mashina> reloading the save seems to have fixed it

The oddity in the screenshot (attached) is (I assume) that there are three
purple-claimed tiles within the city map radius of Wrocław (red), but
apparently the border source that was responsible for them is gone.

(mashina didn't respond to further queries, so this is all we've got.)

File Attachments:

Date: Tue Aug 27 20:34:33 2013  Name: ZeXjGzg.png  Size: 76kB   By: jtn
screenshot from IRC