Update of bug #21073 (project freeciv):

                Category:          client-gtk-2.0 => general
                 Release:               2.4.0 RC1 => 2.4.0-RC1

Follow-up Comment #1:

Couple of map images saved with your settings attached. (Looks like a big "+"
on these rather than "X" because of bug #17826.)

Hm, yes, the terrain boundaries for desert and tundra are a bit obvious with
the large map sizes that are now possible.

I don't know the map generator very well, but maybe the temperature map could
be perturbed by the height map more to get more variation in terrain with
latitude, or maybe inlands drier or something. (Disclaimer: this speculation
may be drivel.)

(size=76, wrapx|wrapy|iso, generator=fractal)

2.4.0 triage: I doubt this is a regression, just exposed by huge maps, so not
urgent.

(file #18806, file #18807)

File name: 21073.png                      Size:114 KB
File name: 21073_2.png                    Size:118 KB