Update of bug #21075 (project freeciv):

                Category:          client-gtk-2.0 => general
                Severity:              3 - Normal => 1 - Wish
                 Release:               2.4.0 RC1 => 2.4.0-RC1

Follow-up Comment #1:

Well, for me this is part of the game. Certainly I wouldn't expect
half-finished projects to hang around indefinitely without attention.

We could make it a ruleset option to allow half-finished improvements to
persist (possibly decaying over time), but there'd have to be a fair amount of
work to move improvement progress from units to tiles, UI work to see
half-finished improvements, etc.

I think bug #20949 covers some of the same ground.

(Not a recent regression, anyway, it's always been like this.)