Follow-up Comment #1, task #7729 (project freeciv):

Another optional change to workflow: do you get map files or debug symbols or
something out of your build process?
If so, we should arrange to get them uploaded somewhere where Freeciv
developers can see them.
Whenever we get a Windows-specific crash reported, we Unix-y developers are
pretty much in the dark, as we don't have the debug tools. Being able to at
least translate a program counter like 0x7c92168b into a source file/line
might give us a bit of a clue.
If there are any other build entrails that can be combined with Windows
post-mortem debug dumps to get stack backtraces and the like, all the better.

  <http://gna.org/task/?7729>