> - Define SPECENUM_VALUE%dQNAME, SPECENUM_ZEROQNAME and
> SPECENUM_COUNTQNAME.
> - If the qname is undefined define it to be the normal name. If
> the name is missing cut it out of the qname.

I'd rather just add support for qualified strings in SPECENUM_VALUE%d_NAME.
<type>_name() should strip qualifiers out. (See how that's done for
_("qualifier:text") when nls is disabled)

> Add the new function ENUM_NAME_name_translated that return a
> translated version of the name.

That's needed.

For a while I considered adding also function that would return untranslated
name with qualifier in place, but that would be never needed. One can always
define distinct rule names even if two objects of the same kind should share
user visible name.