                 Privacy: Public
         Planned Release: 2.6.0

All our rulesets have long list of pollution and fallout effects, one effect
for each output type. As the effect is same for each output type, I think it
would be possible to have just one effect to apply all the output types (to
not have output type requirement at all).
Note that while there's output types that do not apply to tile
(Tax/Lux/Science), "Output_Tile_Punish_Pct" effect is never checked for them
(for the very reason that it checks for tile output).