Update of bug #21115 (project freeciv):

requirement wrong => Negated requirements for effects do not work

Follow-up Comment #2:

Chaning this ticket to handle effects related negated requirements.
At least one problem preventing us from simply negating result from normal
requirement check is RPT_POSSIBLE. If we don't know if requirement is
fulfilled, RPT_POSSIBLE check will return TRUE. If we then just negated that
for negated requirement, we get FALSE. But in fact it's also possible that
negated requirement is the one being fulfilled.