Update of bug #21063 (project freeciv):

             Assigned to:                    None => jtn
         Planned Release:                         => 2.3.5,2.4.1,2.5.0,2.6.0
              Depends on:                         => bugs #21099

Follow-up Comment #5:

Since cazfi's fixed the assertion failures in bug #21099, I'm repurposing this
bug to fix the other issues with server option documentation (even though
that's not what was originally reported).

To the original reporter: this sort of technical chatter is necessary to get
bugs fixed, and not really directed at you. I think you can remove yourself
from the bug CC list if you don't want it.
The issue you reported will end up fixed (in 2.4.1, probably), but see this
forum post <http://forum.freeciv.org/f/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=131&p=673#p673> for
why freeciv-manual.exe may disappoint you, even when it's working as designed.

(file #18925)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: trunk-S2_5-S2_4-S2_3-manual-settings-bis.patch Size:2 KB