Update of bug #21154 (project freeciv):

Follow-up Comment #1:

Attached patch introduced function dai_is_ferry() to unify the checks.
- Unit needs to be able to move on (some) oceanic terrains, but it does not
need to be is_sailing_unit() -> experimental ruleset triremes are considered
ferries
- Unit needs to be able to transport some unit otherwise restricted to land
terrains -> Carriers are not considered ferries. I don't think this is an
reggression in any way, as old code was broken for them anyway. I don't think
this can be easily easily fixed -> likely to remain that way in stable
branches.

(file #19065, file #19066)

File name: IsFerry.patch                  Size:6 KB
File name: IsFerry-S2_4.patch             Size:5 KB